Getaway with Girlfriends in the Heart of Yorkville at The Hazelton Hotel
Toronto is the perfect destination for a getaway with girlfriends. And when you stay at the Hazelton you’ll be in the heart of the city’s most upscale neighbourhood – Yorkville steps away from the fashion district of Toronto, eminent museums, art galleries and more. Here are some of the best things to do on a weekend away with the girls:
- Visit one of the many museums or art galleries that are located just steps from the hotel.
- Go shopping along Bloor Street’s Mink Mile and explore well-curated department stores, one-of-a-kind contemporary boutiques, and international luxury shops such as Chanel and Louis Vuitton that are hard to find anywhere else in Canada!
- Visit the Distillery District to admire the historic architecture, dine and shop at dozens of local vendors, and capture Instagram worthy photos.
- Visit the CN Tower, which is one of the world’s tallest freestanding structures.
- Explore Toronto’s entertainment scene by attending a concert at Massey Hall or catching an indie film at TIFF Bell Lightbox or Hot Docs Ted Rogers Cinema.
The ultimate girls trip wouldn’t be complete without a little pampering. Treat yourself to some much deserved R&R and book a spa day at the hotel’s very own oasis, the Spa by Valmont. With a range of therapies from world class anti-aging facials to therapeutic massages to body treatments, there’s something for everyone.
Guests can also enjoy access to state-of-the-art facilities including a fully equipped gym, heated saltwater pool and eucalyptus steam-rooms for an immersive and tranquil experience. Plus, for the month of January only, receive a luxury Valmont gift with any $200 product purchase.
We hope this itinerary has inspired you to plan a fun-filled getaway with girlfriends weekend at the Hazelton Hotel. We can’t wait to host you!